Rates & Payments
- Click here to remit sewer payment via the internet: www.illinoisepay.com
(See directions below)
- Click here to view current Rates.
- Click here to view current Connection & Annexation Permit Fees.
We offer an Electronic Payment Plan in which your payment can be deducted automatically from your bank account. You will receive your bill in the mail in the same manner as you currently do. The bill will show the usage, the amount of charges and the due date. The bill will also indicate that the amount due will be deducted from your bank account on the due date. Call 708-754-0525 for further information.
- Another convenient method to remit your payment is through the internet. Access www.illinoisepay.com, click on the Sewer Bill link in the middle of the page and follow the prompts. There is a convenience fee for using this method. The VISA credit card is not accepted.
- Payments may also be made using the telephone. Either voice or touch can be used and payment options include the use of debit cards, direct debits from checking accounts and credit cards (except VISA). There is a convenience fee associated with this service. Please call 1-877-ILL-EPAY or 1-877-455-3729 to use this service.